My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20110114

3 coffees, red honkers and celebrities.....

  1. Feeling kinda restless -- having tremors and palpitations from caffeine overdosing but weirdly my mind is still lagging... Feeling so sleepy. Been doing gym everyday ;o) for the past 5 days, and depriving myself of afternoon naps. Trying to readjust the diurnal sleep pattern, will... get... through... this... eventually... I know... zzz......
  2. Feeling the void from post Toy Story Project, I quickly launched the Red Nose Project. Much criticism on the project initially, from the motives of a fun-in-return type of charity, to the seemingly short time for planning and fund raising. Putting the tentative date for Red Nose Day Malaysia on 1.04.11, I still feel that it's a little way to far to get people sufficiently excited at this point of time. Got to strengthen the core group running the show first.
  3. Wrote to a few celebrities but have not gotten any responds yet ;o( but I'm still writing more anyway...

No comments: