My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20110104

christmas wish, economics, a.g.e. outbreaks and clown noses.....

Somewhere over the rainbow...
  1. Generally a good day today. The dreaded Health Economics class turned out to be very interesting. It could be because of the interesting way our lecturer DrN presented economics to us (and also the umpteen reminders of how she loves Cadbury Chocolate Family-size Bar, Milk Chocolate No Nuts No fruits, preferably Not Made in Malaysia) haha. But she sure whipped up the entire class' appetite for more of her lectures (other than the appetite for KFC Original Recipe drumsticks with sides of coleslaw, whipped potato and a bun)
  2. Got my Christmas present today. Late, but very timely. I was at Bangsar Village II waiting for Garrett to go lunch, and there was this blind guy on the piano serenading away. So I helped myself to the free performance. And suddenly he stopped and I guess it was the intermission, but I asked him if he could play O'er the Rainbow for me. He obliged and did the slow-jazz rendition of that song. Loved it. Loved it much! He's good!
  3. Jeremy has had food poisoning over the New Year weekend, and he wasn't able to eat anything for more than 24 hours, so I brought him to UMMC thinking of getting him put on a drip. At first he was given a Triage 3, so I told the counter fella that I'll put the drip on myself so he was changed to Triage 2. After getting a bed and got his vitals taken, I realised that I wasn't allowed to put a line for him, as I am not a staff of UMMC. So we got demoted back to Triage 3, and out to the Common Waiting Hall we were for the next 2 hours. We even watched a whole movie on TV about a dog who could fly and wears a cape, from abut 30 meters away, and never even really found out the title of that movie. Finally he got fed up, and decided to leave. Fortunately he was okay and able to tolerate sips till the next day.
  4. Found out that Garrett was down with food poisoning too, and right after our lunch today, he went back to puke some more. He found a curly piece of hair in his second round of fried rice in PapaRich (ullgghh) and got it replaced after downing half of it. So he ended up eating 2 1/2 portions of fried rice with eggs. My suspicion is overloading on fried rice, however, haha.
  5. Went over to a party supplies shop in Bangsar and found a red nose there. RM5.90 per piece, but not exactly the type I was looking for. So the hunt continues...

No comments: