My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20110713

got fuzz?...............

  1. November comes early again this year. Currently having this nudging feeling that I've not been doing enough (or rather not doing anything at all) to leave any significant footprints behind.
  2. Whatever I've had few months back on the Red Nose Project seemed to have been buried deep with priorities given to passing the master degree and do well in the exam. Well, passing it I did, but doing well is subject to interpretation I guess...
  3. In the moments of anxiety I might have bargained with God that if I manage (or rather, if He miraculously) pass me on that exam, I'd dedicate efforts towards charities that I've abandoned. I guess a promise is a promise, and I am a person of principle. Red Nose Project must be revived!
  4. For the past few days I've been (fondly) taking a walk down some distant memories back at the times when the gang was together and we were doing things to evoke this happy-fuzzy kinda feeling among the people we come in touch with (and ourselves mostly it turned out to be). Projects were called Fuzzy Projects. Those were the best times when everyone believes in making a difference and there are no such thing as stupid ideas.
  5. So now, my idea is this, I'll gather a group of kindred spirits (God help me in finding more of them!) and dress ourselves in red noses. We'll plan out activities for charities, and sit down to discuss philosophy. I'll be telling them about my version of the philosophy on Fuzzy Project, and we'll always have an empty chair in the gathering to honour a fellow kindred who believes in this so much. Keets, this chair is reserved for you, come back and join us please!
  6. Yeah, it's about time we get busy to work on spreading the fuzzy feeling in the world again ;o)
  7. So you with us? Where's your Red Nose?

No comments: