My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20110710

bersih: gangsta in da haus.......

Once when I was little, I remembered an occasion when a monitor lizard sneaked into our house one weekend evening. We were terrified with the visit of such monster into our house. A neighbour who is an auto mechanic (I think he is) came to the rescue to capture that not so little uninvited reptile. There was a short struggle between them and finally he subdued it by pressing it on its neck and catching it by the tail.

This picture evokes the same terrible feeling from that childhood memory. I don't know was it the cop's face or the poor guy being pinned down, but surely this isn't a nice picture to look at.

Here's another unsightly picture to look at.

Sheer EVIL. Goosebumps!


No comments: