My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20101123

aeba, urti, pen warranty and lime sulphur for bodhi.....

  1. Didn't get much studying done yesterday and I'm blaming it on the actifed I've been taking to help me breathe. Got this second round of URTI with AEBA just before coming back to KL, which was irritating because I just recovered from one shortly prior going back to KK.
  2. Restarted immediately on the acute rescue for asthma and loaded up on my daily fizzy vitamin C and batches after batches of the salty lime with Sheshe Cao cooling drink. Miraculously it actually works to shorten the cough duration. Plus of course I am already on my third bottle of Ubat Batuk Cap Kelapa Laut Afrika, which I consume in the fashion of chugging from a cheap whiskey bottle.
  3. Came out of the house, away from the bed today, hoping that I could catch up on some reading in Starbucks. I know I could go through at least a chapter or two sitting here, but I should have also left this computer at home. Internet is distracting. What was I thinking?
  4. Caught up over lunch with an old friend who happens to work in MidValley. The food at the food court is horribly expensive. Same goes for the taste, horrible.
  5. Got my pen back from Faber Castell. The service provided by this brand is unbelievable! I got my expensive pen fixed for free, and the warranty goes on for life, and need not bring the purchase receipt for servicing. Then I brought in another pen which I bought probably in Ming Kiang or somewhere back in KK, a plastic cover that snapped and they got it replaced for me too, free of charge.
  6. Just 3 weeks ago I accidentally dunked my (another favourite) ball-pen into the washing machine, and though the ink cartridge didn't survive the spin cycles, the body was still ok, except for some hardened ink part on the cover. I told them about it and they agreed to have a look at it and see if they can get it replaced for me for free. Faber Castell is so my favourite stationery brand!
  7. Got myself a bright red gel-roller pen.
  8. Went past this bonsai kiosk and was tempted to get one for myself. But bonsais are so bloody expensive (RM200++). So I got some lime sulphur solution (RM6/bottle) from the kiosk instead, to help with Bodhi's parasitic bug situation.
  9. I think I should shut down the computer now and get some reading done.

No comments: