My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20100214

31 songs on arteo's playlist...

By no means exhaustive, I've looked back to my favourite tunes on my Sony Walkman, and decided that these 31 songs brings back most memories of the past 31 years. Each of these songs has had their own air-time, as the theme song at some point of my life.
  1. Angel's Lullaby - Richard Marx
  2. Canon in D - Pachelbel
  3. Desperado - Eagles
  4. Doesn't Really Matter - Janet Jackson
  5. Fire and Rain - James Taylor
  6. Free - Lighthouse Family
  7. Getaran Jiwa - P.Ramlee
  8. Glad - Tyler Hilton
  9. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day
  10. Grace Kelly - Mika
  11. High - Lighthouse Family
  12. I Don't Want To Be - Gavin DeGraw
  13. If - Bread
  14. I'll Be There - Jackson Five
  15. Just One Me - Carrol Spinney
  16. Kekasih Gelapku - Pasha, Ungu
  17. Love Always - Roger Wang
  18. Lovely day - Bill Withers
  19. Lovin' You - Minnie Rupperton
  20. Mulberry Bush - Mia Palencia
  21. My Way - Frank Sinatra
  22. Postcard From Heaven - Lighthouse Family
  23. Prayer To St Peter - Edwin McCain
  24. Senandung Rindu - Tohpati
  25. Somewhere O'er The Rainbow - Judy Garland
  26. Story Teller - Emil Chow
  27. Superman - Five For Fighting
  28. Tercipta Untukku - Pasha, Ungu
  29. Welcome To Our World - Chris Rice
  30. What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
  31. You've Got a Friend - James Taylor

No comments: