My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20091203

arteo went to the opening of Metrojaya at SuriaSabah...

After much anticipation over the construction of the latest addition to the shopping heaven in KK, Suria Sabah finally opens its door to shoppers today, and not wanting to be left behind in the frenzy of being there on the first day.

Not many shops are open yet, only Metrojaya and some other labels like Hush Puppies, Obermain footwear and 3dots selling undergarments, and maybe the eateries like KFC, Pizza Hut and Kenny Rogers.

Can't help it but everytime I go pass the toys department, I'll be looking out for something to get Yiyi... but maybe she has too many toys already.

And finally, after going round and round in metrojaya, I got myself a Membership for RM10, a box of undies at 10% discount and some catalogues.

The actual situation on the lowe ground floor exit... you can hear you own echo here... perhaps if we come back in 3 months' time, there'll be more things to see. Till then, I'll stick to CPS and 1B.

No comments: