My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20081202

quite a morbid week, i'd say.......

One after another, unfavourable news came to Beluran, and I suspect someone has not been changing his / her underwear! That's what the nurses say when you're the 'hot' type and patients seem to flood in when you're on call... but in this case, I am not the culprit, I changed my underwear regularly, bought some new ones and shower 3 -4 times a day. Just so you'd know. Heh.

Anyway, first there was the news about the robbery, and secondly, one of my staff's son just passed away at few months old after spending a few weeks in NICU. Last I heard, the doctors were suspecting intussusception of his intestine. Then, earlier this week, one of our nurses, who has been battling Nasopharyngeal cancer succumbed to a peaceful death. She has been warded in the hospital in KK and Sandakan even before I came to Beluran, and I did not even had a chance of visiting her. Just last night, my Nursing Sister called to again report a bad news, that another maternal death has occurred in Telupid Clinic, and this calls for another maternal mortality meeting, of which I said did not happen before I got to transferred to Beluran. and now, this is the third or fourth meeting I've chaired. Sigh... Is it me?

Probably Byford and John Langford is not good enough... Shall I try Renoma?

3 comments:

ReNo said...

Banyak dugaan bro...sabar jalah...

p/s: tukar cap ayam la bro...mangkali baru ada ong..hehe

Zimzzan said...

Go rambo

ARTEo said...

Cap ayam? Nanti sya cari di Jusco...


Rambo? You mean commando? No thanks, I've let a few demons out, don't want hell to break lose...!