My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20081204

meetings, meetings, meetings.......

Been here in KL for the past few days, attending a room data interaction meeting for the new proposed clinic in Telupid. For those who are not architecturally initiated, room data discussion is the occasion where we discuss everything that is going to be built in to the room, including how many power sockets to be included - essential or normal, or general, phone lines and data cables, how many lights to be installed, what type of lighting needed, the air conditioning - how long does the room gets air con, central or individual unit, the type of ceiling, wall, the paints to be used, the time it takes for a door to be completely burnt down, small tiles, medium tiles, big tiles, open air, enclosure, roller shutters here and why not there.....
I'm telling you, at the second day of the meeting, I had a triple shot (plus one) cafe mocha from Starbucks at the starting of the meeting, and uncountable helpings on the served sweet cardboard coffee but still I find myself shutting down right after afternoon tea...
We have gone through Outpatient Department, Registration Counter, and Pharmacy; Maternal and Child Health Department and Oral Health Department in the past 2 days, but we have only covered up to half of day-2's itinerary. Don't think tomorrow we can finish all, and it seems like I would have to make another short trip to come here next week to finish up the discussion...
And while all that, trying to coordinate and run Beluran Office via remote control, whispering through my phone calls, and heaps and heaps of text messages to my staffs.
Suddenly I feel so tired...

No comments: