My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20081212

gadgetophilia me.......

Ah, at first it sounds like an insult, but the more I think of it, I think it might be true, that I have a problem with a sickness called gadgetophilia. It is not as serious as it sounds, but the common side effects are usually shedding off pounds and in many cases, makes one lose his sen(ses).

My symptoms? The sudden appearance of a Hewlett Packard mini netbook in my sling-bag. Not that I have the mysterious appearance of the HTC TyTN II few months back completely figured out, and now this. The HP Pavilion tx1000 is still in perfect condition and working performance, if you're wondering. But still. And yeah, the pedometer is still there.

Notably I am still suffering from the shrinkage in my bank accounts. In great pain, in fact. At this rate, I should consider getting a sugar-mommy to soothe my pain, haha. Anyone?

No comments: