My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20081114

jesselton cafe again...

Before anything else, I want to wish my mom a very happy birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!

Here I am again, stranded at Jesselton Café Sdk waiting for my bus ride. Not airbus, how I wish, but TungMa. It's been a while since I last took a long bus-ride home, I hope I can still sleep through the journey as before.

I'm in Sandakan again to chair a maternal mortality meeting, the fourth for our district. After so many, what Keets said once, came to mind again... that are these just statistic to me? Honestly, I do not connect to her, beyond finding out what could be the shortfalls in service, and how could we have done better... I'm glad that for this particular case, we are in the clear. But that's unlikely what would be felt by her loved ones...

I wonder if I've grown too cold towards soul-connections, that Spiritual interactions in Medicine, the first and actual reason that got me interested in doing Medicine as a life vocation. I need to sit and reflect...

wifi on my HTC
Jesselton Café
Mile4, Sandakan

No comments: