My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20081128

blogging from my phone again......

I wish I had my laptop with me now, blogging from the phone may appear to be really cool when I first discovered the magic of wireless connectivity, but the novelty wears off after a few times. I may adapt to the slowness of the connection, but I don't seem to be getting used to typing on micro keypads. I may be a finger typist (meaning that I stab on the keyboard with my 2 index fingers to type) but stabbing the keypad with a toothpick is a different feat all together!

Anyway I'm here again at my usual place, that is, Jesselton Café in Sandakan, passing time while waiting to board the last flight home to KK later. It wasn't part of the plan to come so early, I even thought of staying back in the office till way past 5pm to settle the year end accounts, but we needed to do some banking in
the afternoon. So to be more economical on fuel expenditures, I had to come down early. not that I am complaining,I was looking forward to get lunch at Sim-Sim anyway. Just that my staffs had to stay up and did OT last night until 11pm. Even with that, they were still rushing this morning!

Lunch was ikan bakar at Pasar Sim-Sim. Nothing to shout about, other than they serve only the freshest seafood for cheapest price. My staffs and I shared 4 pieces of fish between us, with free-flowing rice, veges cooked in traditional recipes like kerabu and tempe, nangka muda masak lemak etc, and asam fish soup. All that only for RM27nett. Try ordering the same meal in KL or even KK!

wifi on HTC
Jesselton Café
Sandakan

1 comment:

GC said...

I too love Pasar Sim-Sim.

It's a must-visit, everytime i go to Sandakan. :)