My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080702

we don't say good bye......

... instead we say, see you again!

But if only 'see you again's are half as emotions inducing as goodbyes.

Anyway, I got the whole afternoon on Monday to spend with Joshua, Claire and Jo. Paulus was still at work since he needed to maximise his leave from work. I guess this is how I am going to remember the kids, their height about my waist, and when I see them next, they'd probably gone taller than me and I'd be saying the very uncle thing to say "wow, last time you were thiiiis tal only"

Joshua, very tech-savvy, must have gotten it from Paulus (sorry Jo, no insults here)

Bonding with Claire over a tub of ice cream can be messy... and funny...

Claire took this picture to capture my chocolate moustache... but its too early to teach a 3-yr old about digitalcam focusing.

Chocolate moustache.

Josh isn't letting down the drumsticks I got him, hehe... hopefuly not a deafening glimpse into his teenage years for Jo and Paulus!

Aawwwww.... the other time I remember Josh fell asleep on my shoulder was when he was a few months old, when I carried him under a fan. that was about 7 years ago. This time, he fell asleep listening to Beatles... or was it Linkin' Park?

Claire being vary adorable taking pictures of strangers with a camera twice as big as her hands...

You know it's Claire taking pictures when they're all hip level...

Paulus, Josh and Claire....

Dinner that night wasn't very much at peace when we're all worried about Josh's visa that wasn't in the system earlier... but all is well in the end.

It was also a pleasant surprise to meet old friend Patrick (who shouted PAAAATCH!!!! from halfway across the airport when he saw me) Pat and I went all the way back to Leadership Training Programme when he was my mentor.

Sigh, you can tell it wasn't a picture by me from the blur... the worst thing is, this is THE ONLY group photo taken with my camera...

all photos taken with RICOH Caplio GX8
by PicHarmonics Photography

2 comments:

Sir George said...

Wow this time in full color

ARTEo said...

yep, only for 1 month