My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20080722

my life in the suburb....... laidback?

hardly......

In my office right now, using the internet because I've barely go the chance to go online during the daytime. Gone were the days when I could do multiple entries at once, now I could barely switch on the laptop...

Plus I am determined to not sleep at 830pm again today like I do every night I am here...

Anyway, just want to post a picture of the mountain that grew on my table over the past week, since I was not around... I came in earlier to clear almost half of it and by the time this picture was taken, I already sent half the documents out...

Anyway tomorrow is a much looked forward day since I'd be traveling on a boat to do supervision on a clinic that's about 2 hours away from the town, on a 30HP speedboat... and I'll have a cool lifejacket to put on [not the usual boring orange one]...

No comments: