My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20100331

coffee quote from the gilmore girls.....

The Pilot Episode - Opening Dialogue

Lorelai walks past a sign that says "Stars Hollow Founded 1779" and crosses the street. She goes into Luke's coffee shop. She takes off her coat and walks up to the counter, coffee cup in hand.

Lorelai: Please, Luke. Please, please, please.
Luke: How many cups have you had this morning?
Lorelai: None.
Luke: Plus...
Lorelai: Five, but yours is better.
Luke: You have a problem.
Lorelai: Yes, I do.

Luke pours her coffee.

Luke: Junkie.
Lorelai: Angel. You've got wings, baby.

A man watches Lorelai drink her coffee, then walks over to her.


Joey: You make that look really good.
Lorelai: Oh it is really good. It's the best coffee in town.
Joey: Oh yeah? I'll have to get a cup.
Lorelai: Good plan.

Lorelai: Sorry and I will get you some coffee.

Lorelai takes a coffee cup up to Luke, who gives her a stare...

Lorelai: What? It's not for me. It's for Rory, I swear.
Luke: You're shameless.

Luke: So what'll you have?
Lorelai: Coffee, in a vat.
Rory: I'll have coffee also. And chili fries.
Luke: That's quite a refined palate you got there.

Luke: Coffee, fries. I can't stand it. This is so unhealthy. Rory, put down that coffee. You do not want to grow up to be like your mom.
Rory: Sorry, too late.

No comments: