My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20090910

why do children have to grow up someday........?

When Children Lose Their Innocence
by Francis Duggan

The innocence of childhood it is a marvellous thing
And all children are untainted in their life's early Spring
But by the time they've reached their teens their innocence they've lost
And the experience that we gain from age always comes at a cost.

When children lose their innocence they lose their gift of joy
The joy that comes from innocence in every young girl and boy
Compared to us young children see life quite differently
Of the guilt of corruption they are completely free.

I have such happy memories of when I was a boy
My childhood years were happy years but time just seemed to fly
And the experience that I've gained from life it came at a great cost
For I lost something beautiful when innocence I lost.
A very easy to please Yiyi, enjoying her bread with chocolate spread....

Awwwwww......... I just dread the day will come, when she would no longer want me to give her a big wet sloppy kiss on her cheeks anymore....

No comments: