After a sleepless night and a appetite-less day, finally the crisis at hand comes to a slow plateu and a steep anticlimax. Anyway, there are repercussions from this event and the most important thing is that I learn from it.
- At the end of the day, it is true about how it is impossible to please everybody especially when you are in the super-visible position of obligatory duties (willingly or unwillingly) so just be weary of the 20% that will make noise and stirrups.
- Be extra careful of the 80% nonetheless. Slacking here can cause severe negative implications.
- Be careful about saying something against another person, even to the person you trust. Misquoting is a rampant endemic in any relations. Go full blast when talking nice about somebody else, though.
- In a conflict, be quick to admit wrongs and be soft about wrong accusations. Eventually you will be heard, so be patience.
- Duties, works and projects are fleeting events in life. Preserve relations if it is worth keeping, that should be the priority.
- Know who you true friends are. They may not be the ones talking the nicest to you.