My Own Happiness Project

My Own Happiness Project
because happiness begins inside and flows out...

20100405

gilmore girls craze........

Been wanting to get the Gilmore Girls series on DVD for the longest time, but for this one time I am glad I procrastinated because I would have gotten myself the original DVD from Speedy. Last week I happened across this shop in Wisma and found this extremely good version, ciplak however, but good quality of DVD at RM50 per season (a third of the original). Oh well, heck ethics!

And I have a new favorite sticky tune to haunt my mind throughout the day:



Where You Lead I Will Follow
by Carole King & Louise Goffin

Loving you the way I do
I only wanna be with you
And I will go
To the ends of the earth,
Cause darling, to me thats what you're worth

Where you lead
I will follow
Anywhere that you tell me to
If you need, if you need me to be with you
I will follow
Where you lead

If you're out on the road
Feelin' lonely and so cold
All you have to do is call my name
And I'll be there
On the next train

I always wanted a real home
With flowers on the windowsill
But if you wanna live in New York City
Honey, you know I will

I never thought I could get satisfaction
From just one man
But if anyone can keep me happy
You're the one who can

Oh baby, ohh, I'm gonna follow where you lead
I'm gonna follow where you lead

3 comments:

aud said...

Wah, RM50 per season, for how many discs? I find that a tad too expensive. There's a shop in CP that sells TV series for RM10 per disc. I bought the Flight of the Conchords for RM20 for first season/2 discs of 12 episodes.

ARTEo said...

Aud:

It's 6 discs per season, 21 episodes in the first all for RM50. The quality is very very satisfactory, I didn't mind paying for it ;-)

P/s: Thank you Mr/Ms ChineseCharacters... I won't know if you really liked my cut-and-paste article or you're just a spam, hehe

aud said...

ARTeo : That's not too bad then. I'd probably get Gilmore and Private Practice sets next, the CP shop looks quite well-stocked. Erm, yeah heck ethics! :) *runs*